Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- These results suggest that the non-mammalian type opsin 5 (Opn5L2) functions as a second UV sensor in the photoreceptive organs, while it might function as chemosensor using its direct binding ability to agonist all-in a panel of ten poultry cells by quantitative polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- The results showed that, among 17 specimens, 16 showed an immunological reaction of more than 75% while the additional one showed an immunological reaction at over 25%
- Nevertheless, cytoskeletal reorganization will not bring about permanent sequestration without subsequent adjustments in endothelial and neutrophil adhesion substances (24C27)
- Levels of 1,25(OH)2D3 supernatants and corresponding cell lysates were measured using a radioimmunoassay kit (Immunodiagnostic Systems) according to the manufacturers instructions
- We report apparent predominance of VH5 usage
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.